We are pleased to announce that we can now offer our FM Best Practice Benchmarking process across Security Management and Solutions.
Our Security Benchmarking review will provide an independent and comprehensive report outlining the performance of all aspects of your in-house or contracted service and covers:
- How effectively is the service being delivered and how does it compare with similar sites?
- Are the most appropriate assignment instructions being used to deliver the full scope of work?
- How accurate and up to date is site data and performance reporting?
- How well are sub-contracted services managed?
- How well does the service integrate with other FM streams?
- Are the most efficient methods and equipment being used?
- What innovations could be considered to further improve efficiency and effectiveness?
- How sustainable is the service and how could it be improved?
- Are all mandatory policies and procedures in place?
- How well implemented are they on a day-to-day basis?
- Are there sufficient resources deployed to deliver the requirement?
- Are they deployed at the most appropriate times?
- Do they reflect the contractual agreement?
- How well engaged are the staff deployed on each site?
- What are the overall costs?
- How transparent are they?
- How do they benchmark against other similar sites?
- Do they represent value for money?
- Are there direct monetary savings available?
- Is it truly a 'Best in Class' service? If not, how can it get there?
A comprehensive gap analysis and RAG (Red, Amber, Green) report will identify policies or procedures that are:
1) Not in place but are required urgently to achieve legislative compliance (Red)
2) Currently in place but could be improved (Amber)
3) Already in place and in line with best practice (Green)
if you're interested in taking advantage of this service we offer please enter your details below: